In my psychotherapy practice in the center of Munich, I provide cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) both in English and German to children, adolescents and young adults. I offer treatment for a wide range of issues, and look forward to meeting you.
- Adjustment and adaptation difficulties
- Asperger autism and other autism spectrum disorders
- OCD – Obsessive or compulsive thoughts/behaviors
- Self-esteem issues
- Difficulties at school (bullying, school anxiety, burnout, boredom, underachievement)
- Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder – ADHD
- Emotional disorders
- Read More…
My practice is centrally located near Sendlinger Tor. An elevator is available starting at the mezzanine level.
For an initial consultation you can contact me by phone or e-mail. If you do not reach me by telephone directly, please leave a message.
Telephone consultation is available Tuesdays and Fridays from 12 – 1 PM.
Telephone: 089 / 18905445