In my psychotherapy practice in the center of Munich, I support children, adolescents and young adults (up to age 21) both in English and German. My focus is on treating patients in the statutory health care system (gesetzliche Versicherung). I offer treatment for a wide range of issues.
- Adjustment and adaptation difficulties
- Asperger autism and other autism spectrum disorders
- Self-esteem issues
- Difficulties at school (bullying, school anxiety, burnout, boredom, underachievement)
- Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder – ADHD
- Post-traumatic stress disorder – PTSD
- Emotional disorders
- Read More…
My practice is centrally located near Sendlinger Tor. An elevator is available starting at the mezzanine level.
For an initial consultation you can contact me by phone or e-mail. If you do not reach me by telephone directly, please leave a message.
Telephone consultation is available Tuesdays and Fridays from 12 – 1 PM.
Telephone: 089 / 18905445
Email: info [at] psychotherapie-boetsch.de